Hi André!

<snip/>
> Welcome

THANKS! Things are getting much clearer by now, just one more thing ...

<snip/>

> The "src" parameter is used in flowscript to access the document to
> modify but I didn't show this processing in the snippet.
>
> You can code and use a loadDocument function to be called this way :
>
> document = loadDocument(src);

from your previous mail:

> // load document
> form.load(document);

Atm I just know about calling form.load() with some parameter like
form.load(bean) for example.
How does 'document' look like (is it XML??) I am just not able to see what
happens with that call.

> >> cocoon.redirectTo(redirect, true);
> >
> > After saving data from the form, why we need a redirect?
>
> It's simply to show something to the user :-) . In my case it's an html
> version of the modified document.
>
> Or you can use cocoon.sendPage("myPageToBeShown.html");

By this I would say: YES, it is XML, but what structure ist behind it. Is it
(in the pipeline for form-definition case) the finally generated definition?

> Regards.
>
> André

I really thank you, that saves me a lot of time!!
Best regards,
Patrick
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]