Hello,
  I have a page with the following select/option list in a form:

<select id="listImportExportUsers" size="5" multiple="multiple" name="listImportExportUsers">
  <option value="jeff">jeff jones</option>
  <option value="john">john smith</option>
</select>

When this is submitted, how can I get a hold of the entire option list from within flowscript? I tried the following, but nothing in my loop below runs, even making sure both options were selected:

  var modellerArray  = cocoon.request.get("listImportExportUsers");

  for (var i=0; i<modellerArray.length; i++) {
var uri = "ssp/ivhm/" + secIntegrator + "/ModelRole-" + modellerArray + "-" + neutralInstModel + "-modeller/" + neutralInstModel + "/ivhmrbac:modeller/" + "saveModelPermissions.jx";
    var os = new java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
    cocoon.processPipelineTo(uri, null, os);
  }

Note that

Thanks,
Jeff