Hello everyone,

i want to wish everybody an Happy Christmas and an Astounding Happy New
Year.

in the meantime, somewhere in the lower left corner of Europe, in a cocoon
2.1,

i'm still on the flowscript issue and i can't figure out what is wrong with
my code:

   - i have this block inside the components section in the sitemap

<map:flow language="JavaScript">
   <map:script src="javascript/flow.js" />
</map:flow>

   - then i have this match

<map:match pattern="page.pdf">
   <map:call function="invoicecontroller" />
</map:match>

   - and then i have this javascript file in javascript/flow.js with a
   function

function invoicecontroller()
{
   var nullos = new Packages.org.apache.cocoon.ant.NullOutputStream();
processPipelineTo("pagesave",null,nullos);
}

..now all i get is
"processPipelineTo" is not defined.

and if in the javascript function i change the function invocation for
cocoon.processPipelineTo("pagesave",null,nullos);

i get
processPipelineTo is not a function

can anybody tell me what am i missing here?

thanks in advance

Best Regards
joão tiago viegas