Hi Robby,

thanks for your reply. I think the memory leak is causing the high memory
usage. I decompiled the class file we use in our cocoon server and it uses
the unpatched PoolableProxyHandler. How can I apply the patch to the cocoon
version we are using (stable 2.2.0 version from the site)?
I tried checking out the trunk version and compile it, but it gives some
missing "daisy" depency errors.
The source files for the stable version are also on the subversion server
but there is no build script included.

How did you apply the patch? Is it possible to send me your
cocoon-sitemap-impl.jar file or should I compile it myself?

thanks in advance,
best regards,
Brecht