Sorry for top posting but I am writing from ApacheCon from my tablet.

I am suprised actually about the question since 6 weeks is not really a
long time and more in the context that close to all active committers are
ATM here in Sinsheim and had to prepare presentation, travelling, ...

Any way we had a hackathon about the future of cocoon and we are planning
to introduce OSGI support finally into cocoon. However that is not a
trivial task and we need all the helping hands we can get.

In codeBusters.es we are using cocoon in various big client projects since
over 7 year and let me asure that we keep on using it. Never forget cocoon
(the project) is now 14 years old and this makes it pretty mature.

Having said all this we are welcome anybody who are willing to help and let
me asure you that cocoon is here to stay and it is and always will be the
swiss army knife of xml processing.

salu2

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems <consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es