On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:28:39AM +0100, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> Hi all,
> for anyone interested more in contributing for make things change rather
> than ranting about autopsy and post-mortem status, I'd strongly suggest
> to take a look at [1], if need subscribe to dev@ ML, and join the
> discussion there.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/n3xt6yio6vikanuh

Thank you.  I've read that thread and am encouraged.

If I find something I can contribute, I surely will.  I want Cocoon to
prosper: I'm invested in a project that is heavily dependent on
Cocoon.  I've tried several times to find the place to start reading
the code, and never found it.  Maybe it's time to try again.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.