Hello Alberto,

Have you defined

<map:match pattern="translations_*.properties">

with:
<map:generate type="service-consumer"/> ?

Otherwise:
<map:parameter name="bundle"

value="servlet:/translations_{jexl:cocoon.request.lang}.properties" />

will not work as expected.

Take a look at C3 samples sitemap.xmap [1] which shows correct definition
of service consumer.

Greetings,
Greg

[1]