Hi Greg,

I already took a look to the sample sitemap and I found the following
example:

     <map:match pattern="internal-only/simple-xml">
        <map:generate src="sax-pipeline/simple.xml" />
        <map:transform src="sax-pipeline/simple.xslt">
          <map:parameter name="myParam"
value="3-{jexl:cocoon.request.ssf}" />
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="ssf/local-internal-only">
        <map:generate src="servlet:/internal-only/simple-xml" />
        <map:serialize type="xml" />
      </map:match>

Second match uses "servlet:" protocol. The "internal-only/simple-xml"
match is used as source of data.
So I supposed it is something similar to my needs. i18n bundle parameter
needs a "source of data", usually a file (better, a group of file, as
java.util.ResourceBundle is). In this case no "service-consumer" or
"servlet-service" are used.

Reading the sample sitemap I understood that "service-consumer" and
"servlet-service" are used when you want to use a match as transformer
or serializer.

I understood wrong?

Regards

Alberto