Thank you very much Warrell, Cédric, Greg and Chris.

I'm happy to hear that you believe Cocoon poses a very low security risk as
long as Tomcat and Java are up to date, and that Cocoon should continue to
work well with future versions of T & J as long as the dependency libraries
in Cocoon are updated. (At least until Tomcat 9 is no longer supported.)

best wishes,
Vincent