Hi!
I guess this might have been answered here before, but I searched the lists
and the FAQ:s and could not find anything so I will take the risk ... ;-)

What ARE reasonable overheads using CXF Webservices? for instance compared
to RMI/Beans etc?

We did some measurments and found that some basic calls got between 3-5
milliseconds of overhead/response time (using a dummy implementation).
Is this normal? or does it sound high? can this be tuned significantly?

Mainly I need to know to decide our strategy for using webservices etc

For our external interface this latency/overhead is not an issue, but we
have discussed using webservices as an internal interface in a SOA
architecture, but then this overhead would not be practical...

Best regards,
Kent