Hi Gabo

I believe in your original post getObjects() had @Path("/"), right ?
In this last example the IE requests should be fine. What I meant was something
like this :

  @GET
  @Path("/get")
  @WebMethod
  public MyObjects getObjects(){
  }

  @GET
  @Path("/get/")
  @WebMethod
  public Object getObject( @QueryParam("id")
          @WebParam(name="id")
          long id) {
  }

in which case /get?id=1 will be delivered to getObject(), while /get/foo?id=1 /get/bar?id=1 or will be delivered to getObjectProperty...

but it might not be acceptable for your specific case. Either way, I'll get it fixed for 2.2 (the issue highlighted by your original example)

Cheers, Sergey

Hi Sergey,

Let me clarify that

Given:
  @GET
  @Path("/search/")
  @WebMethod
  public MyObjects getObjects(){
      //this is the method that I was invoking... supposedly
      //using a list wrapper as advised in the user's guide
      return new MyObjects(new MyObject());
  }

  @GET
  @Path("/")
  @WebMethod
  public Object getObject(
          @QueryParam("id")
          @WebParam(name="id")
          long id) {
      //this got invoked
      return new MyObject();
  }

The case above only happens with IE giving all those extra headers.

Gabo

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Gabo

Ok. If you could have both methods in ObjectService annotated with Path value which is a bit more specific than '/' then it will also fix the problem, ex, URI ending with "/search" will get getObject() selected while those starting with "/search/*" will result in a locator being invoked...