Hi Sergey,

Sorry for the late reply. I have just tested 2.2.1 and it works for both IE and firefox. Thanks again!

Gabo

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Gabo

> Either way, I'll get it fixed for 2.2 (the issue highlighted by your
original example)

Not in a rush. :) I doubt the client is going to use I.E. anyway. :D

Fingers crossed, oyt should be fixed now. I have a test matching your scenario. I'll still be tweaking few things around the way accept types are handled, but the test will protect again the regression.

If you could try and confirm it with a trunk (mvn install -Pfastinstall, cd api, mvn install, cd distribution, mvn install, get the cxf-distribution out of distribution/target) in the next couple of weeks then it would be good