Hi Sergey,

> I believe in your original post getObjects() had @Path("/"), right ?

Yes. I have three methods all in all

"/" maps to getObject (an individual record) and getObjectProperty (an individual property of the record)
"/search/" maps to getObjects (a list of records)

> Either way, I'll get it fixed for 2.2 (the issue highlighted by your original example)

Not in a rush. :) I doubt the client is going to use I.E. anyway. :D

Thanks.

Gabo

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Gabo

I believe in your original post getObjects() had @Path("/"), right ?
In this last example the IE requests should be fine. What I meant was something like this :

  @GET
  @Path("/get")
  @WebMethod
  public MyObjects getObjects(){
  }

  @GET
  @Path("/get/")
  @WebMethod
  public Object getObject( @QueryParam("id")
          @WebParam(name="id")
          long id) {
  }

in which case /get?id=1 will be delivered to getObject(), while /get/foo?id=1 /get/bar?id=1 or will be delivered to getObjectProperty...

but it might not be acceptable for your specific case. Either way, I'll get it fixed for 2.2 (the issue highlighted by your original example)