Hi Sergey,

Not exactly. Cant make it out from the logs.

Below is the root cause from the logs.

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean.checkResources(Abstract
JAXRSFactoryBean.java:232)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSServerFactoryBean.create(JAXRSServerFactory
Bean.java:85)

Thanks & Regards,
Yong-Loh