Hello,

I've used the wsdl2java application to generate the following classes for my
particular WSDL:

GetLatestSubjectsDS.java
GetLatestSubjectsDSResponse.java
Init.java
InitResponse.java
ObjectFactory.java
package-info.java
SaveSubject.java
SaveSubjectResponse.java
SrvSoap.java
Srv.java
SrvSoap_SrvSoap_Client.java
SrvSoap_SrvSoap12_Client.java
SubjectsDS.java

Which I then pulled into Eclipse for usage.  The most basic basic web
service calls are working as expected, but I am having difficulties using
our GetLatestSubjects web service call which should a set of "Subjects" data
to the client, in which I would ideally unmarshalling into a SubjectsDS
object.  We treat this as a dataset in .NET but I understand that won't be
happening here.  Within SubjectsDS is a multitude of properties (more than a
dozen).

As far as I can tell, the only accessors that I can play with in the
GetLatestSubjectsDSResponse is an "any" property which looks like a
DOM-esque object in the debugger (as expected given the web service's
origin).  I'm unsure what to do with this from here, but more importantly
may fear that I'm going about this in a wrong way given my inexperience with
CXF.

Thanks in advance,
Jefferson