I am using Maven. I thought this too so initially so I did add an extra step
to create the JAXB artifacts in the build - so basically my maven POM looked
like this..

pom

  dependencies

       plugin - cxf-codegen-plugin (wsdl2java target to generate java from
wsdl)
       plugin - maven-jaxb2-plugin (to generate java from xsd in
src/main/resources)

using the wbove two pplugins - I was able to generate java classes for both
the artifacts described in the wsdl and the xsd. I also (in code) used a
Marshaller to actualy check that the object created could be marshalled
ointo xml and it worked - the problem came when actualy making a sop request
and passing the xsd described object as a paramenter to the soap call - I
was getting marshalling exceptoins telling me it did not have any knowledge
of the xsd described classes...