AFAICT the CXF command-line wsdl2java statement does not have an option for compiling unattached schemas in addition to WSDLs. But if you can precompile your schema(s) using JAXB's xjc tool into a JAR you may have a simpler question for the soapUI forum (http://www.soapui.org/forum), namely how to include such JARs in the classpath when making SOAP calls.

Glen