Hi,

In my case this is an extract of my configuration file

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxws.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

As far as I know,  you do need
cxf.xml, cxf-servlet.xml, cxf-extension-jaxws.xml. These files are
respectively in cxf-core.jar, cxf-rt-transports-http.jar,
cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws.jar.

do you use Maven ? If you do, maven will get some of those jar files by
transitivity. But you should declare those dependencies as you use them ; it
will be clearer.

this is an extract from my pom. I also declare transitive dependencies. my
cxf version is 2.4.1

[extract start]
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-core</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-api</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-simple</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-bindings-xml</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-rt-databinding-jaxb</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-common-utilities</artifactId>
<version>${cxf.version}</version>
</dependency>

[extract end]

for the other files I mentioned above see:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws-configuration.html
It seems that you need cxf-extension-soap.xml if you want to use
interceptors.

HTH

regards
--