On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:06:18 AM Prisca POLYTE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my case this is an extract of my configuration file
>
>  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />
>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxws.xml" />
>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml" />
>     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
>

> As far as I know,  you do need
> cxf.xml, cxf-servlet.xml, cxf-extension-jaxws.xml. These files are
> respectively in cxf-core.jar, cxf-rt-transports-http.jar,
> cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws.jar.

With 2.4.x, most of the above are not needed.   Really just the base cxf.xml
is all that's needed outside of OSGi.     With 2.4.x, we stopped using Spring
to wire things internally which makes things a lot faster, makes us not need
Spring for almost any usecases, and makes it simpler as you don't need to
import a bunch of things.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp