Hi Sergey,

Apologies, I didn't test my app correctly. It looks like the
ParameterHandler isn't working as it should.

When I use a parameter of 1 for example, then it works. If I use a
comma-separated list ("1,2,3") it fails saying:
"02 Oct 2011 7:19:18 PM org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils
handleParameter
SEVERE: Class java.lang.Integer can not be instantiated using a
constructor with a single String argument"

When debugging, I notice that my custom ParameterHandler is not hit,
maybe my ParameterHandler is not registered correctly?

Here's my bean config snippet:
--

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <context:component-scan base-package="za.co.kiren"/>

    <bean id="integerListParameterHandler"
class="za.co.vodacom.pams.core.common.cxf.IntegerListParameterHandler"
/>

    <jaxrs:server id="restContainer" address="/">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
            <ref bean="timeService"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
         <jaxrs:providers>
        <ref bean="integerListParameterHandler" />

         </jaxrs:providers>
    </jaxrs:server>
</beans>

Class:

package za.co.kiren.testMyRest;

import org.springframework.format.datetime.DateFormatter;
import org.springframework.stereotype.Component;
import org.springframework.stereotype.Service;

import java.util.Calendar;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Locale;

import javax.ws.rs.GET;
import javax.ws.rs.Path;
import javax.ws.rs.Produces;
import javax.ws.rs.QueryParam;

@Component
@Service("timeService")
public class TimeService {
        @GET
        @Produces("text/plain")
        @Path("/time")
        public String getDateTime(@QueryParam("index") List<Integer> list) {
                String tmp = list.toString();
                /*
                 * for (Integer integer : list) { tmp+=":"+integer; }
                 */

                DateFormatter formatter = new DateFormatter("dd/MM/yyyy
hh:mm:ss");

                return tmp
                                +
formatter.print(Calendar.getInstance().getTime(),
                                                Locale.getDefault());
        }
}