We deployed some Camel (2.6.0) routes which provides some JAX WS web services
via CXF (2.3.3) into ServiceMix (4.3.1). In the present implementation we
use "complete" URLs like "http://<server>:<port>/serviceName". Everything
works well so far.
Now, we want to benefit from the HTTP OSGI service. After the required
changes, everything still works well in principal. The only change we are
try to avoid is the changed service URL. The service in now available with
the URL "http://<server>:<port>/cxf/serviceName". We didn't want to tell all
our (internal) clients to change the URL. So, we created the file
$SMX_HOME/etc/org.apache.cxf.osgi.cfg with the following entry:
org.apache.cxf.servlet.context=/
It didn't work (we received a page from Jetty with all available services if
we request "http://<server>:<port>/serviceName").
Than we tried:
org.apache.cxf.servlet.context=
It also didn't work (we received a HTTP 404 response code if we request
"http://<server>:<port>/serviceName").

Any other idea to get this working or is this not possible / not supported
at the moment / a very bad idea / ...

Thanks in advance,
Christian