Hello Willem, hello Scott!

Thanks for your reply and apologies for my late reply.
If I provide a Camel proxy service which also leverage on the HTTP OSGI
service, than the new proxy service, the service for customer A and the
service for customer B are available on all ports (if we assume each service
is provided on its own port). The proxy service could make sure the requests
from customer A are routed to service A and the requests from customer B are
routed to service B. Via firewall rules we could make sure the service A and
service B is not accessible directly. This will work so far.

Another important thing for us will not work, I think. We configure the max.
number of parallel requests in Jetty (per port) to make sure we:
1) don't endangered by a Denial of Service attack
2) if one service is attacked (which means one customer), it should not have
an affect for the other ones

Do you share my opinion, that this would be a good enhancement for
camel-cxf?

Best,
Christian