Hi
On 29/07/13 21:32, Osvaldo Pina wrote:
    Hi all,

    I have a very strange scenario. I need to use CXF 2.7.1 for jax-rs (I
can change to another version) in a IBM JVM (build 2.6, JRE 1.6.0) without
including the jaxb-impl that cxf requires. I have a lot of serialization
tests that I executed under IBM Jvm and all passed. In my scenario I
noticed only a problem with namespaces. Which is not a problem for me to
remove them. Does anyone knows other compatibility issues?
One thing I'm aware of is that up to CXF 2.6.6 (inclusive) XML or Jettison (JAXB-based) providers will fail if namespace prefixes have to be customized due to these provides using JAXB RI specific properties to set namespace mappers. The same issue would apply to JAXBProvider trying to set XML Processing Instructions. In CXF 2.7.7 I added properties to these providers (ex, "namespaceMapperProperty") which can be used to set a property recognized by non JAXB-RI implementations and which will be used to set namespace mappers if needed.

May be that can help ?

Sergey

    Ats,
    Osvaldo Pina.