Sergey,

  Sorry to bother you again with this problem but I did some research in
the cxf source code and I think that changing the property will not solve
the problem because the AbstractJAXBProvider will always try to create
a NamespaceMapper (inside protected void setNamespaceMapper) which is a
child of jaxb-impl com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper (and
in vm runtime the class is
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper). So, I think
that the best solution for that is to create a child
of JAXBElementProvider, overriding setNamespaceMapper in order to create a
custom NamespaceMapper. Am I correct? If so how can I instruct
the JAXRSClientFactoryBean to programmatically create an instance of my
custom JAXBElementProvider instead of the default one?

   Ats,
   Osvaldo Pina.