On 10/15/2013 12:24 AM, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
...That still leaves you distributing server certificates to clients, but you can always embed these in the policy and have the client load that from a secure source (note that I haven't tried this with CXF, but AFAIK it should work).

Sorry, I don't think there is any way of doing this. When I wrote the original response I thought I'd seen it somewhere, but after looking over the WS-SecurityPolicy specifications I think I was wrong. Too bad - it would be great to have a way to avoid distributing server certificates to clients.

  - Dennis

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html> CXF and Web Services Security Training <http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>