On 10/14/13 7:47 AM, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
On 10/15/2013 12:24 AM, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
...That still leaves you distributing server certificates to clients, but you can always embed these in the policy and have the client load that from a secure source (note that I haven't tried this with CXF, but AFAIK it should work).

Sorry, I don't think there is any way of doing this. When I wrote the original response I thought I'd seen it somewhere, but after looking over the WS-SecurityPolicy specifications I think I was wrong. Too bad - it would be great to have a way to avoid distributing server certificates to clients.

Darn, darn, darn. So even if I were to try to use WS-SecureConversation, I'm still stuck with getting a server cert to the client's trust store? That is, there is at least one response in the WS-SecureConversation workflow which will be signed by the private key of the server, necessitating the inclusion of the public key cert of the server in the client's truststore?

Susan