Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your reply again. I finally came up with this API

        @POST
        @Path("/convertDocumentFormat/")
        @Consumes("multipart/related")
        @Produces("multipart/related;type=text/xml")
        @Multipart("xop")
        public ResultType convertDocumentFormat(@Multipart
DocumentConversionParameters docConversionParameters);

and the generated WADL, looks like this:

                        <resource path="convertDocumentFormat/">
                                <method name="POST">
                                        <request>
                                                <representation
mediaType="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"/>
                                        </request>
                                        <response>
                                                <representation
mediaType="multipart/related;type=text/xml"/>
                                        </response>
                                </method>
                        </resource>

I wonder, if the media type in the request is correct?
and if I have to start WADL first, then I do not think I will be getting the
same definition for this operation as posted above. I am sure I must be
missing something, as the "element" attribute describing the types is
missing in both request and response elements above. Please help

Thanks and regards,
Priya