Hi,
thx for replay.

There is no external service provider, only the following points 1) and 2).

I have implemented/ configured two services
1) STS
2) Transferservice (WS secureconversation with BootstrapPolicy)

I thought that I co-located the 1) STS with the 2) transferservice with the
following "Bean" definition:

         @Bean
         public List<String> transportEndpoints(){
           List<String> transportendpoints = new ArrayList<String>();

transportendpoints.add("https://localhost:8443/TransferService-2.6.0.1.0";);
           return transportendpoints;
         }
Is the above definition not the correct way to co-locate a STS with a
service provider?
Does CXF generate automatically a dummy STS or is my configured STS the
dummy STS you are talking about?

I am really new with the WS-* specification.
Thx in advance.
Regards,
Patrick