Hallo Michael,

Am Sunday 02 July 2017 11:10:34 schrieb Michael Höhne:

> Zum Abschluss: Es geht nur um die _amtliche_Rechtschreibung_! Im
> privaten, darf jeder schreiben, wie ihm der Schnabel... ähh.. die Feder
> gewachsen ist! Das ist eine Freiheit, die man sich bewusst nehmen kann.
> ich bin z.B. kein Freund der "eMail" oder "E-Mail". Bei mir heißt das
> "Email", solange ich dass nicht unbedingt "korrekt" schreiben muss ;-)

da bist du in illustrer Gesellschaft mit Donald Knuth, dem Erfinder von Tex.

" A note on email versus e-mail

Newly coined nonce words of English are often spelled with a hyphen, but the
hyphen disappears when the words become widely used. For example, people used
to write ``non-zero'' and ``soft-ware'' instead of ``nonzero'' and
``software''; the same trend has occurred for hundreds of other words. Thus
it's high time for everybody to stop using the archaic spelling ``e-mail''.
Think of how many keystrokes you will save in your lifetime if you stop now!
The form ``email'' has been well established in England for several years, so
I am amazed to see Americans being overly conservative in this regard. (Of
course, ``email'' has been a familiar word in France, Germany, and the
Netherlands much longer than in England --- but for an entirely different
reason.) "

http://www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~uno/email.html

Auf der Seite gibt er übrigens noch ein paar nette Infos zu Email und Co.

Peter Mulller