This morning, I was offered to install OO 2.4.1, which I did. Towards the end of the installation, a message appered that some file could not be erased, and the installation was reverted. After that, my previous OO version had gone and Internet access (with Firefox) was interrupted until reboot of computer. I tried again two times - same result. I'm now without wordprocessor. What can I do?
I have been using OO since early 2007. All previous updates went fine.

Michael Mayer
Luxembourg