De: Francesco Furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Objet: Re: UPnP Port
À: users@felix.apache.org
Date: Mardi 19 Mai 2009, 16h14

the right way to reply is by getting the source address of the received M-Search message , I guess the basedriver uses the first available port to send the request, I don't remember now.

francesco

chihi asma wrote:
thanks Francesco I understand this, but I know that to respond to control point
M-Search, devices should send an unicast ssdp message. I want to know to which
port?