Guillaume-
I know this to be true (and have seen it with my own eyes), but I can't
find where it's documented. Can you send me a link?

In any case, I agree with you that a mandatory package shouldn't be
created. Ideally, an optional one would be created for RUNTIME or CLASS,
but none for SOURCE.

Thanks,

Justin