I have a vanilla 3.0.2 felix install up and running. However, I cannot seem to figure out how to install the bundles which are listed by the OBR commands. Every example I've found has me manually installing bundles from my local machine, which strikes me as defeating the purpose of having a bundle repository in the first place.

In my ideal world I would create a bundle in IntelliJ, deploy the bundle to a remote bundle repository with a maven plugin, and then install the bundle into OSGI from the remote bundle repository.

I am looking for something similar to the Linux "yum" command where I can tell OSGI to install a specific bundle and it will automatically download and install that bundle along with its dependencies. Is this something that OBR is capable of doing or am I way off base?

-John