I thank you all for the information. I need to make it run from the
maven-bundle-plugin 2.2.0.
With the configuration (pasted in the end of the email) and instructing the
maven-war-plugin to where the MANIFEST file is, the module with packaging =
war has the osgi info but still has the /lib folder with all the jars and
the MANIFEST file is not even populated with the OSGI info (while for all
the other jar it is)

I think I still need to add something like

   <Bundle-ClassPath>.,WEB-INF/classes</Bundle-ClassPath>

Just for the war project.

I'm confused about two things now:
1. how do I instruct the maven plugin NOT to copy dependency? Is this enough
for the bundle to look for dependency in the container rather than in it's
own /lib folder?
2. How do I instruct the container to run the bundle as a webapp? So to make
the jetty that's active on Karaf to read the web.xml of my bundle?

Or maybe I can skip the web.xml at all, in this way I've to figure out how
to run a Wicket application without it...

>         <plugin>
          <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
          <version>2.2.0</version>
          <extensions>true</extensions>
          <executions>
            <execution>
              <id>bundle-manifest</id>
              <phase>process-classes</phase>
              <goals>
                <goal>manifest</goal>
              </goals>
            </execution>
          </executions>
          <configuration>
            <supportedProjectTypes>
              <supportedProjectType>jar</supportedProjectType>
              <supportedProjectType>bundle</supportedProjectType>
              <supportedProjectType>war</supportedProjectType>
            </supportedProjectTypes>
            <instructions>

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
              <_versionpolicy>${osgi.version.policy}</_versionpolicy>
              <Export-Package>${osgi.export.package}</Export-Package>
              <Import-Package>${osgi.import.package}</Import-Package>
              <_wab>src/main/webapp/</_wab>
            </instructions>
          </configuration>
        </plugin>