Perhaps the PAX-CDI guys on the ops4j list could help.

‎https://ops4j1.jira.com/wiki/display/ops4j/Mailing+Lists

Sent from my BlackBerry. I'm AFK at the moment.
  Original Message
From: Neil Bartlett
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:46 AM
To: Alex Sviridov
Reply To: users@felix.apache.org
Cc: users@felix.apache.org

Alex,

This list might not be the best place to ask about CDI, since it is a Java
enterprise spec that is not much used with OSGi as far as I can see.

In fact your choice to use CDI with OSGi puts you within a very narrow niche.
It may be the case that nobody knows the answer to your question, or that what
you want to achieve is not possible with the current tools. If you are willing
to invest in improving those tools yourself then you might make progress…
otherwise I would strongly recommend finding a different solution.

Regards,
Neil