Thomas:

This is interesting, because I am using the Jetty solution.

Is your servlet actually being registered? If it is, did you have to make
any changes in the code in order to achieve this?

In particular, is that start() function in the servlet being called at any
time while you are running Felix? In my project, it is *not* being called,
so that direct registration is not happening. In other words, when I set
breakpoints in that function and run Felix in debug mode, the breakpoints
are never reached. Are you seeing the same thing when setting breakpoints in
your start() function and runing Felix in the debugger? Or are your
breakpoints being reached? Are you able to connect to your Websocket class?