Greetings, Thomas:

   I grabbed your example and tested it in my development environment. It
failed to work -- until I added the Echo bundle to the list of runtime
bundles. Once I did that, everything worked without problems.

   Examining your code, I see that it is significantly different from Paul's
code. There are less required bundles (always a plus for me!) both in the
build and runtime .bnd files.

   Thanks for sharing this example with me. I can now successfully use
Websockets. I expect some more difficulties (based on the fact that I will
be using them in some unusual ways!), but I don't expect them to be as big
as this one was.

Again, thanks...