You should not mess with the Bundle-Classpath unless you know exactly what
you're doing.
Have a look at your bundle's Manifest, make sure the Bundle-ClassPath entry is
not there, or if it is, it's just a dot.
Otherwise you will get the kind of problem you're having.
The osgi plugin (I assume you're using THE osgi plugin, I mean, the one called
'osgi') definitely won't magically add this to your Bundle.
Renato