I understand that it is difficult to tell without a stacktrace or other information. A classdefnotfound is a very strange exception to get. It looks as if it activated the bundle activator from the new bundle, then looking in an older version for the rest of the classes. Unlikely I guess.

Anyway, I removed the felix-cache folder and I'm reinstalling all bundles again. It seems to be ok at this moment.

Maurice.

Citeren Neil Bartlett <njbartl...@gmail.com>:

No, bnd does not write Bundle-ClassPath for you.

Without some actual information (such as manifest, bundle content, stack trace?) it's impossible to do more than guess at reasons for the problem.

Neil