Yes, indeed I'm using THE osgi plugin, and I didn't do any Bundle-Classpath editing, nor did bnd. Anyway, after 'ctrl-alt-del' of my Felix it all seems to be ok. While I still don't grasp while it occurs, what can make it hapen, I can continue.

Maurice.
Citeren Paulo Renato de Athaydes <renatoathay...@hotmail.com>:

You should not mess with the Bundle-Classpath unless you know exactly what you're doing. Have a look at your bundle's Manifest, make sure the Bundle-ClassPath entry is not there, or if it is, it's just a dot.
Otherwise you will get the kind of problem you're having.
The osgi plugin (I assume you're using THE osgi plugin, I mean, the one called 'osgi') definitely won't magically add this to your Bundle.
Renato