Hi,

Is there any future of Flex technology, as we can see that there are no big
improvements are coming in Flex. According to today's scenario, Flex is only
for desktop application and we are entering into mobile technology. So it's a
bit difficult to understand the future existence of Flex.

If we talk from market point of view, everyone is moving towards
HTML5/Android/Ios, after Adobe declaration for no support in Flash/Flex.

Please give your comments. I am having 5+ years of experience in flex and a bit
confused about future. Is it better to shift from flex?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Mishra