We have an application built in Flex mobile. It can lunch the camera app on
the mobile device, take pictures and save the pictures in SQLite. One of
our clients shifts to Surface. However we are not able to deploy this app
as a native app on Surface since it is not supported right now. We can
rebuild it as a desktop app to run on surface, then we lost the camera
function. Is there a way to get the camera function work on surface, the
windows 8 pro tablet?