Sorry Guys. It was not my intention to hurt in anyways. I am just worried about
my future.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelo Anolin [mailto:angelo.ano...@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 February 2013 11:24
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Future of Flex technology

I am unsure where you got the notion that no improvement is coming or being
made with Flex, but such statements undermine the hard work done by people
like Justin,  Alex,  Nick and Om to name a few.

Flex is not just for desktop as it also compiles to AIR which can target
mobile android,  ios and blackberry devices.

I believe it would be up to you whether you think that Flex has no future
and you need to shift your focus with other technologies.