Thank you very much for your detailed answer.

I'm Ok with you an I will try what you suggest.

But what I definitely don't understand is why the classes that are supposed
to help us don't work. I'm only doing basic operation so what is the cause
of this ?
For example, as I explained earlier URLVariables (which normally will take
care to urlencode the data) encode it bad so I must use the escape function
and do it myself. Can I configure the default charset for the app to avoid
this workaround ?

For my NetConnection.call() which Invokes a method defined on a Client
object in Server-Side ActionScript, I'm quite sure that normally the
encoding is managed internally by this function. And I have never seen in
documentation a hand made encoding like you suggest.

What am I missing ? What am I doing wrong so that native functions who are
aimed to that job don't do it ?