OK.  I think the next test would be to examine the loitering objects in
the profiler. I think you said you determined the action that causes the
leak is to type something? If so, then take a memory snapshot before and
after typing and look to see what is loitering objects and see if they are
being held in by static variables in TLF.

-Alex