From: Phil [mailto:philip.med...@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 January 2014 08:43
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: O'Reilly Apache Flex book help

I run a small startup publishing company and would be happy to create an
ePub and publish it on amazon and Apple stores.

Check out GlowBooks.biz if this is of interest.

Phil

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Jan 2014, at 22:36, modjkl...@comcast.net wrote:
>
> I'd think as long as you can get it on Amazon, that should be sufficient.
Here's an example of a DSP book that's sold on Amazon and available online
as well.

> http://www.dspguide.com/editions.htm

distribution, marketing etc etc) do we actually need a publisher?