On 1/24/2014 5:10 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

Well, I just heard back from O'Reilly. And unfortunately they're not interested
in publishing an Apache Flex book of any kind
While it would of been nice to have them as a publisher (print book,
distribution, marketing etc etc) do we actually need a publisher?

In this day and age it's easy enough to publish ebooks.

I was thinking the same thing. The big benefit of having a traditional publisher is that they can get 'paper copy' books into real bookstores. The real drawback of 'paper' books in real bookstores is that programmers will never know this book existed.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur