The first time you run code, it can create new Class and Function objects.
 I would probably create and remove once, then take a starting snapshot.
If the component is leaking, it usually will show up in subsequent
snapshots, unless there is some first-time initialization code.

The class and function objects shouldn't cause leaks: they are tied to the
SWF that brought them in.  I'm a bit surprised that two managers were
instantiated, but I don't know the code well enough OTOH to say that it is
a problem.

-Alex