Sascha,

This is a great tool and I see a lot of potential in it.  Especially given
that Adobe has stopped supporting Export to FXG in Illustrator CC.

I tried a pretty detailed AI file from here [1], exported it to SVG.  Then
I used your tool to try to export it to FXG.  Upon importing, the app
became unresponsive.  Can you please take a look and see what's going on?

Also, is this code available somewhere for us to take a look?

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://mercury.io/blog/ios-8-illustrator-vector-ui-kit-update