Well, HackingTeam company, the source of all the mess that happened these days is actually using Flex for building their user interfaces.
https://github.com/hackedteam/rcs-console
https://github.com/hackedteam/rcs-console-library

Not sure about what they think about Flash, but it seems that they find Flex pretty cool :)

Cheers,

Tomislav